|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Rubber Magnet|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard express package／Card board package／Customized specific requirements|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Product Name:||Flexible Rubber Customized Size Magnetic Sheet Fridge Magnets And Paper For Printing||Composite:||Rubber Magnet|
|Tolerance:||+/-0.05 Or Or Customized Specific Requirements||Material:||Isotropic, Anisotropic|
|Shape:||Strip, Roll, Sheet Or According To Your Requirement||Keyword:||Rubber Magnet|
|Coating:||Plain,PVC, Adhesive||Application:||Industrial Magnet|
50m Rubber Magnet Material,
anisotropic Rubber Magnet Material,
anisotropic custom refrigerator magnets
Flexible Rubber Customized Size Magnetic Sheet Fridge Magnets and Paper for Printing
Rubber coated neodymium magnets give great durability and high friction. The rubber coating acts as a protection for the Neodymium Magnet against chipping and exposure to liquids. Rubber coated neodymium magnets are used in many holding applications. If you require a specific size, please contact us on use our online custom magnet quote form.
|Physical properties of flexible magnetic sheeting|
|Code||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Elongation Rate (%)||Hardness (SHA)||Temperature (oC)||Density (g/cm3)|
Isotropic material: weak magnetism, used on iceboxes, presswork and marketing and promotion premiums
Anisotropic material: strong magnetism, used in such applications as micro-motors and magnet toys.
|Product||Flexible Rubber Customized Size Magnetic Sheet Fridge Magnets and Paper for Printing|
|Application||banner, pop display, promotion signs, etc.|
1. PVC magnetic sheet
2. Adhesive magnetic sheet
3. Full magnetic sheet
|Thickness||from 0.3mm to 2.0mm|
Piece ( A4, A3, etc.)
Roll( 0.61/1/ 1.27/ 1.52m *15/30/50m)
|Delivery time||15-20 days|
Advantages of Rubber Magnets
• Low cost.
• Can generally be rolled up for storage and ease of transporting around.
• Can print onto the vinyl surface to create bespoke visual displays.
• Can be produced in a customised manner for practicality e.g. adding ferrous sheet and printed vinyl so magnets would attract to the ferrous layer in magnetic maps.
• Can add adhesive backing layer.
Disadvantages of Rubber Magnets
• Binder softens at +50 to +70 degrees C (122-158F) and higher and the magnetic performance is lost.
• The material stiffens as it gets colder.
• Below around -20 degrees C (-4F) the ferrite starts to lose its performance by demagnetisation.
• Some options cannot be rolled up (e.g. magnetic rubber plus ferrous sheet plus vinyl plus dry wipe combination is laminated together so should not be rolled up).
Standard export package for air and sea shipping.
usually inner carton -→outer box (single layer and double layer) -→pallet and can be packaged per your requests.
+By Air: all the magnetic should be degaussed and we will use Iron sheet to shield.
+By Sea: we will place a pallet on the bottom of cartons.
Express (TNT, DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc), Air, Ocean.
a: The weight is under 40Kgs, we recommend to send them in shielding boxes to you by Express.
b: The weight is between 40Kgs-100Kgs, it can be sent by Express or Air.
c: The weight is over 100Kgs, we recommend to send them by Ocean.
1. What is normal dimension of your products?
Magnets can be customized according to customers” requirements.
2. How long will you give me the reply?
We will reply you in 24 hours.
3. How is the price?
As we believe the quality is the most important, we will provide the high quality magnet with reasonable price.
4. Could I get samples?
Yes, we have materials in stock to help you to get the samples as soon as we can.
5. How long will you deliver sample and bulk order?
If we have materials in our stock, we can send them within 3 days. If we don’t have material in stock, production time for sample is 5-10 days, 15-25 days for bulk order.
6. How to pay you?
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, L/C,ESCROW.
If you have any inquiry, please kindly advise the following items:
a. Dimensions or drawing with tolerances.
b. Material grade or magnetic properties.
c. Isotropic or Anisotropic.
d. Whether need with PVC or adhesive.
e. Quantity and delivery terms.