|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Rubber Magnet|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Price:||0.1-10/pc at EXW|
|Packaging Details:||Standard express package|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Shape:||Roll||Property:||Isotropic & Anisotropic|
|Tolerance:||+/-0.05~+/-0.1mm||Surface Treatment:||Without Or With PVC Or With Adhesive Etc|
|Size:||Custom Made||Application:||Industrial Magnet|
4KJ/M3 Rubber Magnet Material,
4KJ/M3 isotropic rubber magnet,
100m isotropic rubber magnet
Flexible Magnets Customized Rubber Magnet With PVC With Adhesive
Rubber magnets, also known as flexible magnets, are a type of magnet manufactured by blending ferrite magnetic powder with flexible synthetic rubber or polymer rubber which is then calendered to create strip, sheet, or roll. Bonded magnets can be classified to compression molded magnets, injection molded magnets, extruded magnets, and calendered magnets according to the molding technology, then flexible magnets are belonging to the extruded magnets. Due to its superior elasticity, flexibility, and machinability, rubber magnets can be easily produced into all kinds of shapes and sizes from a few millimeters to tens of meters by post processing like blanking, cut-off, punching, and bending. Flexible magnets are widely served for either civilian uses and industrial applications.
Advantages of Rubber Magnets
• Low cost.
• Can generally be rolled up for storage and ease of transporting around.
• Can print onto the vinyl surface to create bespoke visual displays.
• Can be produced in a customised manner for practicality e.g. adding ferrous sheet and printed vinyl so magnets would attract to the ferrous layer in magnetic maps.
• Can add adhesive backing layer.
Disadvantages of Rubber Magnets
• Binder softens at +50 to +70 degrees C (122-158F) and higher and the magnetic performance is lost.
• The material stiffens as it gets colder.
• Below around -20 degrees C (-4F) the ferrite starts to lose its performance by demagnetisation.
• Some options cannot be rolled up (e.g. magnetic rubber plus ferrous sheet plus vinyl plus dry wipe combination is laminated together so should not be rolled up).
|Magnetic properties of flexible magnetic sheeting|
|T||KA/m||KA/m||KJ/m3||Max Length(m)||Max Width(mm)||Height(mm)|
1. What is normal dimension of your products?
Magnets can be customized according to customers” requirements.
2. What information do I need to supply when I have a inquiry?
If you have any inquiry, please kindly advise the following items:
a. Dimensions or drawing with tolerances.
b. Material grade or magnetic properties.
c. Isotropic or Anisotropic.
d. Whether need with PVC or adhesive.
e. Quantity and delivery terms.
3. How long will you give me the reply?
We will reply you in 24 hours.
4. How is the price?
As we believe the quality is the most important, we will provide the high quality magnet with reasonable price.
5. Could I get samples?
Yes, we have materials in stock to help you to get the samples as soon as we can.
6. How long will you deliver sample and bulk order?
If we have materials in our stock, we can send them within 3 days. If we don’t have material in stock, production time for sample is 5-10 days, 15-25 days for bulk order.
7. How to pay you?
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, L/C,ESCROW.