|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO / REACH / SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing according to your requirement|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per month|
|Name:||Strong Magnetic Tool Holder Knife Holder Magnet For Sale||Color:||Blue|
|Material:||Ferrite Magnet||Packaging:||Paper Box + Foam|
|Sample:||Available||Sample Lead Time:||7 Days|
|Usage:||Warehouse/garages/service Stations/workshops/commercial Kitchens||Type:||Permanent|
Bar Shape Magnetic Tool Holder,
Knife Holder Magnet Assemblies,
REACH Knife Holder Magnet
What are magnetic tool holder bar
Magnetic tool holders are great for having easy access to multiple instruments, such as screwdrivers, hammers, scissors, and other metal objects, within arm’s reach. You can mount tools to walls in the house, including the garage, office, kitchen, or craft room. In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know to find the best magnetic tool holder on the market.
|Product name||Strong Magnetic Tool Holder Bar Permanent Tool Holder Magnets|
|Color||Blue or custom|
· 【Multi-purpose Use】- This product is not only used for knives, but also can be used to organize your screw drivers, wrenches, drill bits and other tools in your tool shed or workshop. It creates the most efficient way to keep your often-used tools organized.
· 【Strong Weight Capacity】- This heavy-duty magnetic bar is designed with solid steel flat frame, also with the fully magnetic surface powered by a powerful neodymium magnet, which can hold several individual tools weighing up to 22 lbs.
· 【Apply to Different Places】- The magnetic bar tool holders perfect for garages, home or the workplace. It will make your space become more tidy. Really a good choice for the men with tools around.
· 【Easy to Install】- Pre-punched mounting holes are for perfect alignment and can easily connect two bars together. It can be fastened to walls, cabinets, peg boards or wherever you need.
· 【Space Saving】- This magnetic tools holder saves your counter and drawer space, providing you a convenient and easy way to access place for all your knives, scissors, and other metal utensils.
1. Is it OK to print my logo on magnet product or package?
Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
2.How does the magnet grade and magnet dimensions affects the Gauss Level of magnets?
Same magnet size, higher grade with higher gauss;
Same magnet grade, same surface area, the thicker, the higher gauss;
Same magnet grade, same thickness, larger surface area with lower gauss;
3.What does pulling force mean?
Pulling force is a measure of magnetic strength. It is the amount of force required to remove a magnet parallel to a solid
magnetic surface, such as a steel plate.
4.If I stick two neodymium magnets together, does their strength double?
No. It will a little smaller. For example, two magnets rated with a individual pulling force of 50 lbs will have a combined pulling force of 90 lbs when stick together.
5.Do neodymium magnets lose strength over time?
They don’t naturally lose any strength and will keep the strength permanently in the normal conditions, unless meet the high temperature over 80 degrees Celsius(℃), and then will lose the strength gradually.
6. What materials do magnets attract?
Ferromagnetic materials are strongly attracted by a magnetic force. The elements iron (Fe), nickel (Ni), and cobalt (Co) are the most commonly available elements. Steel is ferromagnetic because it is an alloy of iron and other metals.
7.How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
a) We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
b) We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them