|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO / REACH / SGS|
|Model Number:||ring magnet|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing according to your requirement|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000pcs per month|
|Name::||Powerful Zinc Coating Ndfeb Magnetic Rings Neodymium Ring Magnet||Application:||Moto Magnet|
|Composite:||Rare Earth Magnet||Coating:||Zn|
|Grade:||N35-N52 (M.H.SH.UH.EH.AH)||Size:||Customers' Request|
Zinc Coating NdFeB Neodymium Magnet,
Axial NdFeB Neodymium Magnet,
Axial ndfeb ring magnet
Powerful Zinc Coating Ndfeb Magnetic Rings Neodymium Ring Magnet
Strong Permanent Magnets with High Magnetic Properties
Neodymium magnets (also known as “NdFeB”, “Neo” or “NIB” magnets), are strong permanent magnets made from an alloy of neodymium, iron & boron. Part of the Rare-Earth magnet family, they have the highest magnetic properties of all permanent magnets. Due to their high magnetic strength and relatively low-cost, they are the preferred choice for many consumer, commercial, industrial and technical applications.
Neodymium Rare-Earth Magnets for Sale
YYMAG carries a large inventory of licensed, neodymium Rare-Earth magnets available for immediate on-line purchase at bulk discounted prices. We offer neodymium discs, rectangular or square neodymium blocks, bars, rings and rods, in a wide range of sizes, premium grades and finishes. Not all of our neodymium magnets are shown on this website, contact us today if you don't see what you are looking for.
|neodymium ring magnet|
|Magnetic direction||Axial or Diameter|
|Lead time||20 days|
Express (TNT, DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc), Air, Ocean.
a: The weight is under 40Kgs, we recommend to send them in shielding boxes to you by Express.
b: The weight is between 40Kgs-100Kgs, it can be sent by Express or Air.
c: The weight is over 100Kgs, we recommend to send them by Ocean.
The process of ordering from us
1. You send us inquiries with drawings (except for simple shapes, such as blocks, cylinders and rings, etc.)
3. We deliver the professional quotation includes shipping cost to you if we have your address. Then we contact more details.
3. You confirm our price, lead time, drawing details, payment terms and etc, and send us your purchase order.
4. We send you the Proforma Invoice with our signature and company seal, or you order online to us directly.
5. You arrange the payment for deposit and send us the Bank slip.
6. When our account department inform us the payment is received. We will inform our production department to schedule the order.
7. Once the magnets are finished, we will ship it and let you know the tracking number.
8. Order will be done when you received the goods and you are satisfied with them.
9. Feedback of our Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we will deliver your feedback to our engineers to improve our process.