|Place of Origin:||Hangzhou, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing, according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, etc|
|Supply Ability:||1000000pcs per month|
|Name:||Iron Chromium Cobalt (FeCrCo) Magnets||Size:||Customized Size|
|Shapes:||Disc, Rod, Round, Cylinder, Block, Ring, Etc||Color:||Silver|
D0.1 FeCrCo Magnet,
Iron Chromium Cobalt FeCrCo Magnet,
D0.1 iron cobalt magnet
Iron chromium cobalt (FeCrCo Magnet)
Iron Chromium Cobalt (FeCrCo) magnet is new type has come into the world in the 1970's, offers the high permanent magnetic propety, it has excellent temperature stability, good corrosion resistance and high curie temperature (about 680 ℃, the maximum working temperature is 400 ℃, has good plasticity, ductility and machinability. It has the similar properties with Alnico5.
FeCrCo permanent magnets can be made into small , slender components of various shapes, the minimum wire diameter can be up to 0.05mm, the thickness of thinnest strip is only 0.1mm.
Iron chromium Cobalt (FeCrCo) magnets are similar to Alnico magnets in magnetic property, but they have better mechanical property. Fe-Cr-Co alloys can be easily hot deformed and machined. There are practically no limitations of their shapes and sizes. They can be made to block, square rods, round rods, tube, strips, wire. FeCrCo magnets are beneficial combination of magnets and mechanical properties. Their maximum working trmperature can be as high as 400°C.
Specifications model of FeCrCo magnets
Exteral diameter *(Bore)
Characteristics of FeCrCo magnet:
FeCrCo Can be made to small and complex shape components. Its minimum diameter can reach 0.05mm and the thinnest thickness can reach 0.1mm, so it is suitable for the production of high-precision components. It has good temperature stability and corrosion resistance. The high Curie temperature is about 680℃ and the highest wroking teperature can reach 400℃ .
Iron-Chrome-Cobalt permanent magnets are a malleable, magnetically semi-hard alloy which is available in cast form (see the Alnico Magnet section) and as thin rolled strip,bar,rod or wire from Rolled Products facility. It is an excellent material for hysteresis coupling and for sensor applications. It is also a substitute for CuNiFe, which is no longer commercially available.
• Malleable – FeCrCo is easier to machine than Alnico
• Fe-Cr-Co can be hot deformed
• The maximum recommended operating temperature is typically around +400 degrees C (752F)
• FeCrCo has a Hc varying typically from 50kA/m to 300kA/m. The value of Hc produced depends on the method of the final heat treatment (timescale, temperature and quench rate)
• FeCrCo usually does not require any corrosion coating
Disadvantages of Iron Chrome Cobalt FeCrCo Magnets
• If the final heat treatment is not performed, the magnetic performance is very poor
• The strips are usually thin. Thicker sheets and plate are not really possible
• Easily demagnetised or remagnetised in a different direction
Automobile speedometer etc.