|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Rubber Magnet|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Price:||US$0.1-10/pc at EXW|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Application:||Office, School, Advertising And So On|
PVC Processing Rubber Magnetic Strip,
Adhesive Tape Rubber Magnetic Strip
Customized Rubber Magnetic Strip Flexible Soft Magnet Strip With Adhesive Tape
Rubber magnet is compounded by magnetic powder and high polymer materials through the special craft. It has some advantages in magnet shaping, size precision, flexibility etc. It may take the strip, circular, various geometric figured, sheet,coiled material (max. width 620mm, thickness0.4-8mm, unlimited length) according to the customer’s requirements. Its surface may implement UV oil coating, spray lacquer, printing, lamination, double-faced adhesive tape, PVC processing and etc.
Advantages of Rubber Magnets
• Low cost.
• Can generally be rolled up for storage and ease of transporting around.
• Can print onto the vinyl surface to create bespoke visual displays.
• Can be produced in a customised manner for practicality e.g. adding ferrous sheet and printed vinyl so magnets would attract to the ferrous layer in magnetic maps.
• Can add adhesive backing layer.
Disadvantages of Rubber Magnets
• Binder softens at +50 to +70 degrees C (122-158F) and higher and the magnetic performance is lost.
• The material stiffens as it gets colder.
• Below around -20 degrees C (-4F) the ferrite starts to lose its performance by demagnetisation.
• Some options cannot be rolled up (e.g. magnetic rubber plus ferrous sheet plus vinyl plus dry wipe combination is laminated together so should not be rolled up).