Multipole magnetized epoxy coating bonded ring magnet for motors
Bonded magnet materials can be created through Injection Molded and can be made from NdFeB, Strontium Ferrite or a combination of the two. Bonded magnets that are created through injection molding can be molded into complex shapes and also molded directly onto components. Bonded magnets can also be created through the process of compression bonding which offer higher magnetic output but are limited to simpler geometries than Injection Molded materials. Compression Bonded magnets can be made from either NdFeB or SmCo powders.
- Binder Types / Nylon / PPS / Polyamide.
- Temperature Range -40c – 180c
- Very Tight tolerances off tool ( 0.002 -0.003 Typical )
- Very good mechanical strength
- Higher Magnetic Strength due to higher magnetic particle density.
- Epoxy Binder / Resistant to normal industrial solvents and automotive fluids
- Epoxy Coat after manufacturing to prevent oxidation
- Temperature Range -40c – 165c
- “Tight” tolerances off tool
- Good mechanical strength
Typical Bonded Magnet Applications:
- Brushless DC Motors
General Bonded Magnet Applications:
- Materials are isotropic and can be magnetized in any direction
- Wide range of existing tool sizes are available in rings, discs and rectangles
- Exsisting Multipole magnetizing fixtures for quick prototyping
- Easily machined
- Existing Multipole rings simplify assembly verse arc sepments
- The grade as belows:
- More pictures