|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||YYRI series magnet|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Standard sea or air packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 per week|
|Application:||Industrial Magnet||Brand Name:||YYMAG|
|Packing:||Standard Sea Or Air Packing||Color:||Metal Colour|
|Processing Service:||Bending, Welding, Decoiling, Cutting, Punching, Moulding||Tolerance:||+/-0.1 MM|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 Days||Leading Time:||30 Days|
Dia22mm Rubber Coated Magnet,
N52 Rubber Coated Magnet,
N52 threaded neodymium magnets
Customized Internal Thread N35-N52 Neodymium Powerful Black rubber coated magnet with inner Thread
Our Rubber Coated Holding Pot Magnets are designed to provide incredible hold by increasing friction without scratching surfaces. The rubber coating acts as a protection for the Neodymium magnet against chipping and exposure to liquids, which makes these magnets ideal for applications such as hanging outdoor signage, mounting cameras and sensors.
We have a wide range of mold sizes If you require a personalized size or rubber color, please tell us since we are professional in custom production of magnetic assemblies.
For rubber coated magnet, it includes six processes: Magnet producing, Magnet moulding, rubber moulding, vulcanizing, burring, inspecting and magnetizing.
the vulcanization is the most important step among the whole manufacture process.
The vulcanization is a chemical process for converting rubber into more durable materials by the addition of sulfur or other equivalent curatives or accelerators.
These additives modify the rubber by forming cross-links between individual chains under certain pressure and temperature.
These magnets have a metric internal screw thread and can be fastened with objects with an external screw thread. The rubber coat protects the sensitive surface from scratches and increases the load capacity in shear direction. We also carry these pot magnets without rubber coating.
These neodymium pot magnets have a metrical internal thread and can be screwed together with objects that have a suitable external thread. The rubber coat protects delicate surfaces from scratches and at the same time increases the carrying capacity in shear force.
The rubber protects the magnet from occasional moisture. Permanent outdoor use, however, may lead to the formation of rust. Our ferrite pot magnets, on the other hand, are rust-proof.
Types of Rubber Coated Magnet
The rubber coated magnets mainly includes:
1. Threaded stem type rubber-coated magnet.
2. Screw socket type rubber-coated magnet.
3. Internal thread type rubber-coated magnet.
4. Countersunk hole type rubber-coated magnet.
Advantages of Rubber Coated Magnet
1. The rubber coated magnet can be applied in different temperature and pull force with diverse type of magnet.
2. The particular designs of magnetic circuit will ensure rubber-coated magnet has much higher pull force.
3. The rubber coating is not only protecting rubber-coated magnet against corrosion, but also keeps the working surface free of damage.
4. The rubber coating would give extremely fine sheer force to rubber-coated magnet.
5. The rubber-coated magnet accommodates a series of standard fasteners and attachments.