Strong Magnetic Sphere Neocube For Magnetic Toy
Sphere Magnets are ball shaped magnets widely used in consumer electronics, magic, hobby, consumer products, and R&D. These neodymium sphere magnets can be made as small as 1mm in diameter, or up to 2". Our wide selection of sphere magnets in different colors and sizes give our customers many options for their applications.
Need a neodymium sphere magnet size that is not in our stock? Use our custom magnet quote form to request pricing.
What you need to keep in mind when handling magnetic spheres:
- Magnetic spheres made of neodymium are only suitable for indoor use. With prolonged use outdoors they will begin to rust and lose their adhesive force over time.
- As already mentioned, you should not let the spheres collide because the coating could come off or the magnet could shatter. This has nothing to do with poor quality, but instead is due to the material characteristics of neodymium magnets. In addition, when spheres collide, the pressure on the small contact areas is especially high.
- Due to the dangers involved when magnets are swallowed, do not let children play with magnetic spheres.
- Do not expose our magnetic spheres to temperatures above 80 °C since they would lose their magnetisation.
- Wear protective gloves when handling our largest sphere magnets. The bigger and stronger the magnet, the higher the potential for injury.
- The magnetic spheres are shipped in plastic tubes. Use them to store and protect the magnets when not in use.
A suitable magnetic sphere for every purpose
Our products are more than just accessories for magnetic boards or metal strips. The neodymium sphere magnets in our online shop can be infinitely combined and invite you to experiment. They are versatile and practical for everyday use:
- Bulletin board, whiteboard, and refrigerator: Even our small sphere magnets feature a high adhesive force. Despite the fact, that some of them are only about the size of a pushpin, they can still hold paper or pictures without a problem and without poking holes. Larger spheres can even hold thick cardboard or large posters. These styles can be gripped, relocated or removed with only one hand which is quite hard to do with flat neodymium magnets.
- Draping fabric: Do you have a knack for tailoring? Then you know how difficult it can be sometimes to drape fabric. Attach two sphere magnets to the fabric and nothing will shift anymore.
- Model making: You can build various sculptures with our magnetic spheres. In combination with our non-magnetic steel spheres, you can build cubes, rings, and figures. Add neodymium cube or rod magnets to the mix and you can build accurate atom or molecule models.
- Jewellery: Magnetic spheres also work well as pieces of jewellery (e.g. as bracelet or finger ring) or as a flexible magnetic closure.
- Stress reduction: Work on your fine motor skills and create little pieces of art on your desk with our magnetic neodymium spheres. Put your to-do list aside for a few minutes. Playing with magnetic spheres is truly a great stress buster.