|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||YYR series magnet|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Standard sea or air packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,paypal, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100000 per week|
|Application:||Industrial Magnet||Brand Name:||YYMAG|
|Packing:||Standard Sea Or Air Packing||Color:||Metal Colour|
|Processing Service:||Bending, Welding, Decoiling, Cutting, Punching, Moulding||Tolerance:||+/-0.1 MM|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 Days||Leading Time:||30 Days|
88mm Rubber Coated Magnet,
N35 Grade Rubber Coated Magnet,
Decoiling Rubber Coated Magnet
22 43 66 88 Rubber Coated Magnet With External Stud
Rubber Coated Magnet With External Stud
Rubber coated magnet with external stud is ideal for holding objects when you consider much about the contacted delicate surfaces without scratch damage caused.
It is also called as rubber coated pot magnet with external stud, or rubber coated Neodymium magnet with male thread. The external threaded stud enables an easy and convenient mounting for many objects having threaded holes.
Structure of Rubber Coated Magnet with External Stud
It is composed of rubber outside, inside Neodymium magnets, steel stud and steel plate. Unlike the general pot magnet with only one big powerful magnet encased inside the pot shell, generally the rubber coated magnet with external stud is produced with several smaller separate Neodymium disc magnets fixed onto one steel plate. The Neodymium magnets are not placed randomly, but positioned according to carefully designed circuit so as to make the whole rubber coated pot magnet with a stronger holding force. The protective rubber coating covers all the surface of the Neodymium magnets and steel plate, except the external stud left.
|Neodymium magnet with steel pot with rubber cover|
N35, other grade can be customized.
|22mm 43mm 66mm 88mm|
Advantages of Rubber Coated Magnet
1. The rubber coated magnet can be applied in different temperature and pull force with diverse type of magnet.
2. The particular designs of magnetic circuit will ensure rubber-coated magnet has much higher pull force.
3. The rubber coating is not only protecting rubber-coated magnet against corrosion, but also keeps the working surface free of damage.
4. The rubber coating would give extremely fine sheer force to rubber-coated magnet.
5. The rubber-coated magnet accommodates a series of standard fasteners and attachments.